Editing Room: The Jones #Wedding is ready to ship! We hope you love your videos!May 15, 2013 /51/5 1:51 pm
Tip: How To Give A Top Wedding Speech
Top wedding speeches are an integral part of all weddings . Though getting ready and providing a wedding speech you need to retain certain factors in mind. A wedding speech has to be light-hearted yet heart warming throughout your speech . A wedding is a very critical event and to have been selected to give a speech on such on such a special day is a big obligation. Excitement, joy and freshness symbolize a wedding and so your speech should be in keeping with these feelings. You don’t want to give a lousy speech and ruffle feathers right? So you should keep the following points in mind while going about it:
• Don’t give a very extended wedding speech . considering that you are not the only one who’s going to be offering a speech you will need to remember to keep it quick. You have to hold the guests interest and so don’t just go on talking! Try not to go over 5 or 6 minutes and if you are writing it down then keep it around 500-800 words. Nevertheless don’t keep it too short or else the folks present there will think you are in a hurry and you are giving the wedding speech just for the sake of it! Aim for a minimum of 4 minutes .
• Make it funny. Humor is a important ingredient of top wedding speeches. You have to make listening to your top wedding speech an pleasant rather than a monotonous activity. So try not to overlook to add the humor element in your speech . However don’t go overboard with your jokes and one-liners. You don’t want to end up hurting anybody’s feelings especially on this emotional day ! So hold the mood light-hearted yet keep it sane too.
• Don’t overlook to thank all of the attendants ! One of the most essential aspects of a top wedding speech is expressing your gratitude towards a lot of people. If you are the groom then don’t overlook to thank the bride’s family, your family and your friends and of course all the guests present there. If you are the best man then thank all the guests present there and thank the groom for deciding upon you as his best man.
• Personalize it. You need to make your wedding speech sound personal as well . An impersonal wedding speech may give the opinion that you just downloaded some speech from the web and you couldn’t care less about the event. So THAT is a huge no. So if you are the groom then remember to add those nice memories you had with your bride or her family or your friends present there. Likewise for the bride/groom’s parents or the best man.
• Enjoy yourself! Last but not the least you have to enjoy yourself while giving the top wedding speech since only then will you be able to give a near perfect speech! If you are giving a speech then you are either the bride or groom or you are someone who is essential for them. So this wedding has to be a major deal for you! And it shouldn’t be a problem to enjoy the wedding and your speech . So go out there and have a good time and let them know how much this whole event means to you!
Article Credit: GetWeddingPlanningTips.com